Thanks vor visiting the blog Patient’s View. We hope the information given on this website is useful and clear.
This blog is based on right of free speech as written in the Federal Constitution of the Swiss Confederation:
- Freedom of expression and of information is guaranteed.
- Every person has the right freely to form, express, and impart their opinions.
- Every person has the right freely to receive information to gather it from generally accessible sources and to disseminate it.
- Freedom of the press, radio and television and of other forms of dissemination of features and information by means of public telecommunications is guaranteed.
- Censorship is prohibited.
- The protection of sources is guaranteed.
Die Bestimmungen des Schweizerisches Strafgesetzbuches (StGB) zur Ehrverletzung durch üble Nachrede:
- Any person who in addressing a third party, makes an accusation against or casts suspicion on another of dishonourable conduct or of other conduct that is liable to damage another’s reputation, any person who disseminates such accusations or suspicions, is liable on complaint to a monetary penalty not exceeding 180 daily penalty units.
- If the accused proves that the statement made or disseminated by him corresponds to the truth or that he had substantial grounds to hold an honest belief that it was true, he may not be held guilty of an offence.
- The accused is not permitted to lead evidence in support of and is criminally liable for statements that are made or disseminated with the primary intention of accusing someone of disreputable conduct without there being any public interest or any other justified cause, and particularly where such statements refer to a person’s private or family life.
- If the offender recants his statement, the court may impose a more lenient penalty or no penalty at all.
- If the accused is unable to prove the truth of his statement, or if it is shown to be untrue, or if the accused recants his statement, the court must state this in its judgment or in another document.
1. Important Safety Information on Health Topics
The information provided on Patient’s View is intended to support, not replace, the relationship between a patient / site visitor and his doctor / therapist.
This blog does not provide medical advice. All treatment decisions should always be made with the consent of a doctor or a medical professional you trust.
This blog treats naturally topics that deal with health questions. The information and links on this blog are believed to be accurate. Who practical advice from the Patient’s View or from blog sites accessible via links from this server applies, does so at their own risk. He waives in any case, all claims against the operators and authors of the blog Patient’s View.
The operators of this website take no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness, quality or availability of information provided.
Liability claims against the operator of the website that relate to damages of health, material or immaterial nature caused through the use or disuse of the presented information or by the use of faulty and incomplete information are excluded, unless there is evidence for intentional or gross negligence of the operator.
Comments reflect the opinions of the commenter and the commenter is responsibility for comments. Comments are assessed and moderated based on the blogging principles. Abusive, defamatory, illegal or promotional comments will be deleted in every case. Patient’s View may delete comments without giving reasons.
All offers are non-binding. The site operators reserve the right to change parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement, e.g. to supplement, to delete, or to shutdown the site temporarily or permanently.
For direct or indirect references to external websites (“links” or “hyperlinks”), we assume no responsibility for the content of external websites. The operators of external contents are responsible for their content.
This blog is a personal project from Switzerland. The jurisdiction is, if necessary , in Zürich.