Medicine & Pharma
- Bad Science Blog of Ben Goldacre, physician and The Guardian columnist
- Pharmalot Ed Silverman is a prize-winning journalist who has covered the pharmaceutical industry for the past 16 years.
- Pharmagossip Looking beyond the spin of Big Pharma PR.
- Retraction Watch Tracking retractions as a window into the scientific process
- Testing Treatment How do we know whether a particular drug, therapy or operation really works, and how well?
Patient’s View Social Media
- Zotero is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources. It lives right where you do your work—in the web browser itself.
- RSSOwl is a free and powerful news feed reader. RSSOwl lets you gather, organize and search news in a convenient, easy to use interface with endless flexibility.